Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Start Of A Journey


        It has taken me quite some time but I have finally decided I need to start blogging. I have so many things to say and I think my family gets tired of hearing about photography. I can't help it though. It is my passion. Aside from being a mother, it is something I love to do. I take it very serious. I never knew that carrying a digital camera around at a young age would lead to this. I love creating art through my viewfinder. 

        There I go rambling about my passion again. 
It isn't the only thing I love though, I promise. In order to connect with my followers, I want to talk about myself a little more. I love my family. I am a mother to my two beautiful sons and have custody of my little brother as well. My brother is 6 and my ;little boys are 2 and 4. I have been with their dad for 6 years now. We met at the Hardin County fair in 2009. I never knew that date would turn into the life we have made together. 

        So, in case you missed it, I have three boys under the age of 6. Needless to say, things can get hectic around here. From my house being flooded to a cracked 60 in, its definitely interesting around here. The cuddles, hugs, little gifts and the chance to watch these kids grow and learn makes up for it in every way. 

        They are also what helped grow my passion for photography. When my oldest son was born, I took photos of him non-stop. I loved capturing the changes he went through. I loved sharing the photos. It grew from there. I started taking photos for families and friends. I started to realize this was something I was good at. It wasn't something I had tried and failed miserably at, like driving a stick. That's another story for another day.  

        I started my business (K C Photography and Design) last May. It has continued to grow and grow. I have enjoyed meeting all the new clients and making priceless memories for them. Those little hands and feet don't stay little long. Seniors aren't seniors forever. These are all reasons photos are so great to have. I love being the one to capture that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment